Open Your Eyes to a New Kind of Treatment…and watch this page for an all new Vision Repair program coming in February 2014! Bigger, better, more affordable, more comprehensive…! I’ve been working very hard on this new program and I am excited to unveil it and get you started on better health and vision.
If you’ve been told, “there’s nothing you can do to help your vision,” I couldn’t disagree more. There is much you can do to improve your vision and overall health. Since 2003, I have been providing care to those suffering with degenerative eye diseases, especially macular degeneration (wet & dry) and dry eye conditions. I also have experience in treating: glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, Usher’s Syndrome, Stargardt’s and retinitis pigmentosa.
The Vision Repair program is wholistic, meaning that we look at your entire physical, mental and emotional health because very seldom are chronic “eye” problems just eye problems–usually they’re systemic. One of the main treatment goals in Chinese medicine is to uncover and treat the root cause of problems and this involves a full-spectrum approach.
If you’re interested in exploring what you can do to help your vision, here’s how to get started:
- First, it is essential to have completed a full eye exam with your ophthalmologist or retina specialist 90 days or less before starting a Vision Repair program. This will establish an important baseline of your current eye health and visual acuity. Requested test results include: OCT, Near and Far Visual Acuity, Fluorescin Angiogram, Interocular Eye Pressure, and Visual Fields. It is my goal to work in conjunction with your ophthalmology team to help you get the best results possible.
- If you have initial questions about any aspect of treatment, please call me for a free 15-minute Consultation. During this time I can personally answer any questions and determine if I can help you. At that time you can either decide to directly proceed with a Vision Repair program or set up a 60 minute consultation in person or via phone.
- If you choose to do a Consultation, we’ll get better acquainted and go deeper into what the program has to offer and also begin to touch on your health history and goals for vision and overall wellness. We’ll also establish a course of treatment and go over various requirements of the Vision Repair program you choose.
- The next step is to start your Vision Repair program (pending any test results) and get on the path to better health and eyesight. We’ll begin with a 60 minute intake session and take a thorough look at many aspects of your health, from diet to emotions, dental history to surgeries and more. In addition, we’ll complete some in-office eye tests including: Amsler grid, near and far acuity, contrast sensitivity, color fields, and intraocular eye pressure and a visual field scan.
Vision Repair Program
- Program Benefits
- A proactive plan for treating and managing your vision.
- Documented results throughout your care.
- Education on many aspects of vision, eye disease and Chinese medicine.
- Hope, encouragement and strategies for dealing with difficult cases.
- Enjoyable and supportive camaraderie from fellow participants.
- Small clinic with highly personalized service. You’re definitely not just a “number.”
- Consider the larger benefits to your future potential, your work, family, personal independence and finances.
My program is about creating a new vision of your future! Are you ready?
Call now for details…952-922-2141